Protective Life requires that each visitor (a "User") to this Internet site on the World Wide Web (the "Site") adhere to the following Rules and Regulations. By accessing this Site, each User acknowledges that he or she has read, understands and accepts each of the Rules and Regulations.
The type of information we obtain depends on the type of product or service we are providing. The types of information we may obtain fall into the following three general categories:
- Customer Information: Customer information includes identifying information such as your name, address, telephone number and demographic data about you. It also includes information about your transactions with us such as the type and value of our insurance products that you own and the amount of insurance premiums you pay to us.
- Financial Information: Financial information is information covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act and includes information such as your credit history, income, assets, type and value of other insurance products you own or for which you have applied, and amount of insurance premiums you pay to other insurance companies.
- Health Information: Health information includes information about your health and medical history, and your insurance underwriting risk factors.
In order to offer you products and services that may be of value to you, we may, where permitted by law, disclose the customer information described above to the following:
- organizations we have hired to provide marketing services on our behalf;
- other financial institutions with which we jointly provide financial products or services;
- our affiliated insurance companies;
- companies affiliated with us that offer products or services other than insurance;
- anyone to whom you have authorized us to disclose the information;
- others as permitted* or required by law.
*Examples of disclosures permitted by law would include disclosures to organizations, including our affiliated companies, which provide claims administration, underwriting, investigation or policyholder services for us or on our behalf.
Information regarding mandatory, binding arbitration and how to file for arbitration may be obtained from www.adr.org Opens in a new window, www.arb-forum.org Opens in a new window or www.jamsadr.com Opens in a new window. You may also contact us regarding a dispute as generally directed at Contact Us. This Mandatory, Binding Arbitration provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
Agent/Producer Compensation Disclosure: Agents/Producers receive compensation from an insurer or third party, which may differ depending upon the product or insurer. Additional compensation may be received by the Agent/Producer based on other factors including premium volume placed with the company and loss or claim experience.
Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc. a licensed insurance agency, is licensed to sell Protective Life products and may receive compensation from Protective. Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc. and its affiliates do not guarantee the services of any insurance Company. Protective Life and Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc. are separate independent entities and are not responsible for the financial condition, business, or legal obligations of the other. The California license number for PLICO is 07726.
Truist Life Insurance Services, a division of Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc., AR license #100103477, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc. Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company.
© 2020, Truist Financial Corporation. Truist, BB&T and the BB&T logo are service marks of Truist Financial Corporation. Member FDIC.
Protective is a registered trademark and Classic Choice is a trademark of Protective Life Insurance Company.
Insurance products are:
NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT BANK GUARANTEED • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY