Protective Asset Builder Indexed Annuity
Grow retirement assets even during uncertain times
See how it works
Why Protective Asset Builder Indexed Annuity?
Protective’s Asset Builder Indexed Annuity is a good option for estate builders who demonstrate a more sophisticated understanding of the market. Consider sharing this product with your clients who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Is accumulation a primary driver while principal protection is still a concern?
- Are they looking for a higher yield without being too invested in equities?
- Does the client have a portfolio with a large bond exposure?
- Would they ask me a more informed question like, “What if interest rates rise?”
- Does the client have any CDs or other fixed investments?
- Does the client have a fairly diversified portfolio already? Would they understand this approach?
Ready to work with us?
For financial professional use only. Not for use with consumers.
All non-guaranteed components of the indexing formula may change and could be different in the future. Indexed interest could be less than that earned in a traditional fixed annuity, and could be zero. For product details, benefits, limitations and exclusions, please consult the contract, product guide and disclosure statement. These documents describe the terms and conditions that control the insurance company’s contractual obligations.
Annuities are long-term insurance contracts intended for retirement planning.
Protective Asset Builder is a limited flexible premium deferred indexed annuity contract issued under policy form series FIA-P-2011 or FIA-P-2010. Protective Asset Builder is issued by Protective Life Insurance Company located in Brentwood, TN. Policy form numbers, product availability and features may vary by state.
Protective Asset Builder is not an investment in any index, is not a security or stock market investment, does not participate in any stock or equity investment, and does not contain dividends.