Why join our team in Birmingham?
More than an office space
Our Birmingham building boasts 650+ square feet of modern renovated office space. Through a Renewable Energy Credit in collaboration with Alabama Power Company it's powered by 100% renewable energy! Outside of the building, teammates enjoy on-campus parking, electrical vehicle chargers, and walking trails to get out and enjoy nature.
A hybrid mix of in-office and remote days:
- On office days, be inspired by the spacious work environment combining a traditional office setup with modern and collaborative spaces.
- On remote days, enjoy technology, equipment and support that mirrors the office, so you have what you need to deliver your best.
Support to help you live your life to the fullest:
- Keep health in check through the onsite health clinic, staffed by our Nurse Practitioner.
- Stay motivated and track progress with our ProHealth Rewards program.
Amenities designed with our teammates in mind:
- Relax with on-site massage therapy and quiet rooms; while new moms can take advantage of our nursing rooms.
- Get moving in the on-site gym, discounted YMCA pass or free on-demand exercise classes.
- Refuel in the cafeteria, coffee shop and several dining areas.
We're committed to strengthening our diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) efforts by growing and developing our teammates, attracting diverse talent and supporting strong communities. Learn more about our DE&I commitment.
You'll have access to several voluntary peer-led communities that bring together individuals of like identities with shared life experiences, and/or allies. Our Growth Networks include:
- Women’s Growth Network
- Black Growth Network
- Pride Growth Network
Serving people is not just one of our values; it's deeply embedded in our corporate DNA. Below are a few ways we support the welfare and quality of life of our local communities:
- Half day of paid time off given to all teammates, annually, to give back to a cause of their choosing
- Birmingham Protectors foster strong connections with local community organizations, including The United Way, the Ronald McDonald House, and Protecting Good