Greater Cincinnati, OH
Why join our team in Greater Cincinnati?
More than an office space
Our Cincinnati office at RiverCenter combines an urban workplace without the city hassles. The state-of-the-art facility was highlighted on The Muse - explore details and photos. Outside of the office, teammates enjoy on-site and nearby parking at no cost and walkability to Covington and Cincinnati.
A hybrid mix of in-office and remote days:
- On office days, be inspired by the spacious work environment with views of the skyline, a traditional office setup with modern, collaborative spaces, and standing desks.
- On remote days, enjoy technology, equipment and support that mirrors the office, so you have what you need to deliver your best.
Amenities designed with our teammates in mind:
- Get moving in the on-site gym or with free YMCA on-demand exercise classes.
- Take time to yourself in our wellness rooms, while new moms can use the nursing rooms.
- Refuel in the on-site restaurant, cafe and coffee shop with a mix of indoor and outdoor dining areas.
We're committed to strengthening our diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) efforts by growing and developing our teammates, attracting diverse talent and supporting strong communities. Learn more about our DE&I commitment.
You'll have access to several voluntary peer-led communities that bring together individuals of like identities with shared life experiences, and/or allies. Our Growth Networks include:
- Women’s Growth Network
- Black Growth Network
- Pride Growth Network
Serving people is not just one of our values; it's deeply embedded in our corporate DNA. Below are a few ways we support the welfare and quality of life of our local communities:
- Half day of paid time off given to all teammates, annually, to give back to a cause of their choosing
- Protectors in Cincinnati have strong connections with their local community organizations, including The United Way, St. Vincent de Paul and the Ronald McDonald House