Why join our virtual team?
We get it — remote work can present unique challenges. Here are a few ways we help overcome those:
- Mirror the office setup by providing all necessary equipment, tech support, an internet stipend and full access to order office supplies through our preferred vendor.
- Ensure managers and colleagues are mindful of varied time zones, are responsive and communicate in a way that reaches all team members, no matter their location.
Our virtual team
To keep members of our robust virtual workforce connected with colleagues, we created our Protective Ambassador Program. Ten Protective Ambassadors across the country provide support and engagement to our virtual teammates.
Networking and development
Ambassadors coordinate virtual team activities, such as:
- Volunteer opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities
Once events are scheduled, teammates receive details on how to participate.
We're committed to strengthening our diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) efforts by growing and developing our teammates, attracting diverse talent and supporting strong communities. Learn more about our DE&I commitment.
You'll have access to several voluntary peer-led communities that bring together individuals of like identities with shared life experiences, and/or allies. Our Growth Networks include:
- Women’s Growth Network
- Black Growth Network
- Pride Growth Network
Serving people is not just one of our values; it's deeply embedded in our corporate DNA. Below are a few ways we support the welfare and quality of life of our local communities:
- Half day of paid time off given to all teammates, annually, to give back to a cause of their choosing
- Opportunities to give back individually or through Ambassador-sponsored groups like the Ronald McDonald House or Lifenet4families.