Term life insurance
The Protective® Classic Choice Term life product is designed to give you the affordability you need today with options for the future.
- Term periods from 10 to 40 years
- Coverage amounts from $100,000 to $50,000,000
- Options to convert to a permanent policy without a medical exam if your needs change.1
- Guaranteed, level premiums
- Income tax free death benefit to your beneficiaries
- Terminal illness rider — to allow for accelerated death benefits if your state allows this
Term life insurance from Protective Life offers more for your money — and we can prove it.
With a Protective® Classic Choice Term life policy, you could get $100,000 for as little as it costs for a lunch.
See for yourself: Here’s a sample comparison of a 30-year-old-male with $100,000 of coverage for 10 years.
Reasons to consider term life insurance
If you’re thinking about term life insurance, consider the Protective® Classic Choice Term life policy. With rates up to 48% less expensive than the competition, you can get more coverage to help protect your family’s future.
And when you choose Protective, you’re choosing a company with a legacy of serving families like yours for more than 100 years.
- Provides financial protection for a specific period of time, usually 10 to 40 years.
- Often used when you anticipate your family’s need for coverage lessening in the future.
- Usually less expensive than permanent life insurance.
- Does not build cash value.
- Premiums can increase once your initial coverage period ends – so be sure to plan for the end of your coverage period.
Getting a term life insurance quote with Protective Life is easy!
Common uses for term life insurance
Pros and cons of term life insurance
What is the difference between term and whole life insurance?
2 Not all term policies include this option. Check with your agent or company representative for specifics regarding your policy’s terms and conditions.
Get a term life quote
Resources for you
Getting a life insurance quote with Protective Life is easy!
Let’s get a term life quote
* The product quoted is the Protective® Classic Choice Term (ICC16-TL21 / TL-21) a term life insurance policy issued by Protective Life Insurance Company, Nashville, TN. Premiums increase annually after the initial guaranteed premium period. Not available in New York. Policy form numbers, product features and availability may vary by state. Consult policy for benefits, riders, limitations, and exclusions. There are no cash values. Up to a two-year contestable and suicide period. Benefits adjusted for misstatements of age or sex. In Montana, unisex rates apply. Any quote that is present is only an estimate and the actual premium and rate class will be determined after the underwriting process is completed. Neither Protective Life nor its representatives offer legal or tax advice. You should consult your attorney or tax advisor regarding your individual situation. The Company cannot increase the premium scale. All payments and all guarantees are subject to the claims paying ability of Protective Life Insurance Company.